Cooking and Prep: 30 m
Contains: Gluten, Soy, Wheat
- 2 pounds Haddock fillets (or cod or flounder fillets)
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Tuscanini Lemon Ginger Fruit Spread Preserves
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons Gefen Soy Sauce
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 to 1 cup coarse panko crumbs
- 1 and 1/2 to 2 tablespoons Tuscanini Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet.
- Arrange fish fillets on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Combine preserves, rice vinegar, and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Spread lemon preserve mixture over the tops of each fillet. Sprinkle scallions over the top.
- Pack crumbs evenly on top of each fillet. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until crumbs are golden and fish flakes easily.
Originally published in Kosher.com.